Keeping an organization afloat financially can be very challenging.
There are many ways to build the income for your organization and do it in ways that sustain your organization financially for a lifetime.
When thinking about the financial stability of your organization, you must consider the following:
1) your current and future program and organizational budgets
2) your organizational strategy and long term goals and objectives for the next 5 years
3) current and projected funding sources and strategy
4) your organization's impact and track record (do you document the progress of participants?)
5) your marketing and outreach strategies
All of these pieces are necessary to help you develop a proper financial sustainability structure for your nonprofit.
A nice mix of funding sources could be:
* Individual donations/ giving campaign
* Government contracts (if applicable to your mission)
* Fee for service
* Mission based products like books, cds, etc
* In-kind donations
All of these funding opportunities must be coordinated in an ongoing timeline that is orchestrated to meet the many milestone funding goals.
For a consultation on how this might work for your organization, feel free to schedule an appointment with us. We offer a 2-hour brainstorming session with notes, quick strategy, and action items for $175.00.
Contact Us Today!